What are the benefits of being a 'Hubber'?
Access to The Adult Learning Hub members-only app (compatible with iOS and Android devices; also accessible on a desktop computer). The platform is intuitive, fun and easy to use. It is purposefully off of social media, so you can have a quiet, exclusive area to share and interact with other like-minded practitioners on topics that are important to you. It's like a community of practice in your pocket...that you can access any time, anywhere.
Monthly calendar of events and activities, designed to help you go deeper into your practice; more confidently navigate challenges you experience; and build better habits to support your personal and professional growth. Learn more about the outcomes our members experience.
- Monthly, expert led, 'Masterclass' series with world-renowned thinkers, academics, learning leaders and game changers in adult education (combination of live & recorded sessions)
- Regular networking and best practice sharing opportunities through direct messaging with other members, online discussions and live-collaboration tasks (our favorite!)
- Exclusive curated content and a library of academic articles/research that is refreshed on a regular basis.
- Access to our 'Reader's Room' (monthly book club), and 'Writer's Corner' to collaborate with other members or host your own articles, blogs and reflections.
- Member Reward Programme for individual contribution to The Hub.
The Hub continues to become more and more valuable with each and every person who joins and contributes. Together, we are thriving in a changing world of work.
See official pricing below:
(All prices listed are in USD)
The Passionate Practitioner (annual subscription; charged once; 1 month free trial)
The Curious Practitioner (monthly subscription; 2 week free trial)
*If you are a leader in an organization or association looking to sign up multiple practitioners, you can click here